- Futura Newsletter 16.12.21
- South West Health Protection Team Information - 13.12.21
- Cancellation of remaining performances - Dec 21
- PTFA Santa Goody Bag & Raffle Nov 21
- Year 6 Camp Payment - Nov 21
- Futura Covid Update - Nov 21
- KS1 Nativity Costume Letter 24.11.2021
- KS1 Nativity Performance 8 & 10 Dec. 24.11.2021
- Year 6 Camp July 2022 Feasibility 18.11.2021
- Christmas Cards for Schools Years 1 - 6 11.11.2021
- Read Write Inc. Update ~ Reception, Year 1 & Year 2 05.11.2021
- Year 2 Christmas Play Audition Letter 01.11.2021
- E-Safety Notice 21.10.2021
- Parent/Carer Speech & Language Webinars 15.10.2021
- Year 2 Trip to Westonbirt Arboretum Friday 15th October 05.10.2021
- Year 6 Welcome Meeting Tuesday 5th October 24.09.2021
- Nursery Drop off & Pick Up 19.09.2021
- Class 5M Update 09.09.2021
- Year 4 Letter Special Guest 09.09.2021
- September Parent/Carer Sirona School Nurse Webinars 09.09.2021
- Term 1 After School Clubs 08.09.2021
- Futura Learning Partnership Parent Carer Update 06.09.2021
- PE Schedule 2021 2022 03.09.2021
Term 5 school year newsletters
Term 4 whole school newsletters
Term 3 whole school and trust newsletters
Term 3 school year newsletters
Term 2 whole school and trust newsletters
Term 2 school year newsletters
Term 1 whole school newsletters
Term 1 school year newsletters
September 2021 Update: All “reason for absence” requests now need to be made by completing the yellow form available from the school office. We will no longer accept any reason for absence forms via email.
In the event of a medical appointment during term time please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details and scans and/or screen shots of medical evidence (E.g hospital appointment letter) which include your child's name. You do not need to complete a planned leave of absence form in this instance.
- Attendance policy (Pdf)
Staff training days: Thursday 2 and Friday 3 September 2021
Start: Monday 6 September 2021
Finish: Thursday 21 October 2021
Staff training day: Friday 22 October 2021
Staff training day: Monday 1 November 2021
Start: Tuesday 2 November 2021
Finish: Friday 17 December 2021
Start: Tuesday 4 January 2022
Finish: Thursday 17 February 2022
Staff training day: Friday 18 February 2022
Start: Monday 28 February 2022
Finish: Friday 8 April 2022
Start: Monday 25 April 2022
Finish: Thursday 26 May 2022
Staff training day: Friday 27 May 2022
Start: Monday 6 June 2022
Staff training day: Monday 11 July 2022
Finish: Thursday 21 July 2022
Printable version of the term dates 2021/22 (Pdf) updated: 19/8/21
Inset days: 1 and 2 September 2022
Start: 5 September 2022
Finish: 21 October 2022
Inset day: 31 October 2022
Start: 1 November 2022
Finish: 16 December 2022
Start: 3 January 2023
Finish: 9 February 2023
Inset day: 10 February 2023
Start: 20 February 2023
Finish: 31 March 2023
Start: 17 April 2023
Finish: 25 May 2023
Inset day: 26 May 2023
Start: 5 June 2023
Inset day: 10 July 2023
Finish: 21 July 2023
** Breakfast club will be running from Monday 6th September 2021 **
Breakfast Club is available Monday to Friday from 8 am. Doors Close at 8:30 am.
Breakfast Club w/c Monday 6th September 2021
If you need any Breakfast Club provision for week commencing Monday 6th September please log on to Pay360 (currently Sims Pay), which will remain open until 1:30pm on Friday 3rd September. We advise that any children who are brand new to the school in nursery and reception do not attend breakfast club until Term 2 to ensure new children have had time to adjust to their new classes and school staff.
Claire Mansri, Zest Catering
All school meals need to be pre-paid via SIMS Pay. From September 2020 The Meal Deal price at Cheddar Grove Primary School will be £2.30. SIMS Pay accounts need to be kept in credit to cover the cost of school meals.
(All children in nursery need to bring packed lunches to school. Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are elibgle for universal free school meals when attending school).
School lunch menu
Special dietary requirements and Zest's allergens policy
New legislation comes into force on October 1st, 2021.
We will require EVERY pupil (with an allergen, intolerance, or special dietary requirement) who will eat food at school whether at breakfast, mid-morning break, or lunch to complete a special diets form. This must then be emailed to email@example.com where we will risk assess the individual requirements. If the risk is deemed safe for us to produce the special diet in the main school kitchen, we will produce a menu to cater for their needs.
We are required by law to request this information to be able to cater for special diets in a safe way and this can only be assessed by using an approved risk assessment tool.
This is to ensure we can provide food safely to those who have allergens or intolerance and comply with the new regulations.
Free school meals
If you think that your child is eligible for free school meals, we can apply to Bristol City Council on your behalf. Please complete the form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
School milk service
- School milk services letter and order form (Pdf)
- School milk services payment schedule up to February 2022 (Pdf)
Our school uniform is supplied through Harris Sports Ltd.
You can either:
- Order your uniform online through Harris Sports Ltd
- Complete the order form (Pdf)
- Place an order over the phone (t: 01275 874 351).
Once the orders are placed they will be delivered to the school office (term time only) ready for collection. Home delivery: £5.95.
Please note that larger sizes than those listed on the above order form, are available to order on the Harris Sports website.
If our school has to close due to bad weather all parents will be notified via text message as soon as the decision has been made that the site is not safe for children. However, we will ALWAYS try and keep the school open wherever possible. All of Bristol's school closures can be found on the Bristol City Council's school closure website.
Any news will be communicated by text message. If you do not recieve a text, please assume we are open as normal. This website will be updated every 5 minutes with live, rolling information. Please DO NOT phone the school to see if we are open. This blocks the line for a considerable amount of time. Instead, please check your phone for a text message, as well as checking the Bristol school's closure website. Announcements will also be made by local radio stations.
- Term 3 After School Club Overview (4th January - 17th February 2022)
- Zumba Years 1, 2, 3 & 4 (Wednesdays from 5th January 2022)
- Football Training Years 5 & 6 (Thursdays from 6th January 2022)
- Term 2 After School Clubs
- KS1 Multisport's Afterschool Club (Monday's from 8th November)
- KS2 Multisport's Afterschool Club (Friday's from 5th November)
- Judo with Bristol School of Judo for KS1 & KS2 (Monday's from 8th November)
- Zumba Years 1, 2, 3 & 4 (Wednesday's from 3rd November)