Term dates 2019/20
Term 1: **Monday 2nd September 2019 to Friday 25 October 2019
Term 2: Monday 4 November 2019 to Friday 20 December 2019
Term 3: Monday 6 January 2020 to Friday 14 February 2020
Term 4: Monday 24 February 2020 to Friday 3 April 2020
Term 5: Monday 20 April 2020 to Friday 22 May 2020
Term 6: Monday 1 June 2020 to Monday 20 July 2020
- **Monday 2nd September 2019
- **Tuesday 3rd September 2019
- Friday 25th October 2019
- Monday 4th November 2019
- Monday 24th February 2020
- Friday 22nd May 2020
- Monday 20th July 2020
Term dates 2020/21
Inset days: Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd September 2020
Start: Thursday 3rd September 2020
Finish: Friday 23rd October 2020
Inset day: Monday 2nd November 2020
Start: Tuesday 3rd November 2020
Finish: Friday 18th December 2020
Inset day: Monday 4th January 2021
Start: Tuesday 5th January 2021
Finish: Thursday 11th February 2021
Inset day: 12th February 2021
Start: Monday 22nd February 2021
Finish: Thursday 1st April 2021
Start: Monday 19th April 2021
Finish: Friday 28th May 2021
Start: Monday 7th June 2021
Inset day: Friday 18th June 2021
Finish: Wednesday 21st July 2021
Term dates 2021/22
Staff training days: Wednesday 1 and Thursday 2 September 2021
Start: Friday 3 September 2021
Finish: Thursday 21 October 2021
Staff training day: Friday 22 October 2021
Staff training day: Monday 1 November 2021
Start: Tuesday 2 November 2021
Finish: Friday 17 December 2021
Start: Tuesday 4 January 2022
Finish: Thursday 17 February 2022
Staff training day: Friday 18 February 2022
Start: Monday 28 February 2022
Finish: Friday 8 April 2022
Start: Monday 25 April 2022
Finish: Thursday 26 May 2022
Staff training day: Friday 27 May 2022
Start: Monday 6 June 2022
Finish: Friday 22 July 2022
SIMS Pay provides a safe, secure and easy way to pay online for school items such as school meals, trips, events, clubs and other school activities.
- SIMS Pay allows you make online payments to the school whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Makes it easy to make payments for school items by debit or credit card.
- Reduces the need for children to carry cash to school.
- Peace of mind that payments are made safely and securely to the school.
- You can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child at the school, or from other schools that also use SIMS Pay.
If you require assistance or more information please contact the school.
All school meals need to be pre-paid via SIMS Pay. From September 2020 The 'Meal Deal' price at Cheddar Grove Primary School will be £2.30. SIMS Pay accounts need to be kept in credit to cover the cost of school meals.
(All children in Nursery need to bring packed lunches to school. Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are elibgle for Universal Free School Meals when attending school).
School lunch menu
- Lunchtime menu: term 4 (Pdf)
School milk service
Our school uniform is supplied through Harris Sports Ltd.
You can either:
- Order your uniform online through Harris Sports Ltd
- Complete the order form (Pdf)
- Place an order over the phone (t: 01275 874 351).
Once the orders are placed they will be delivered to the school office (term time only) ready for collection. Home delivery: £5.95.
If you are planing to take your child/ren out of school during term time please complete an absence request form (Pdf) and return to the school office.
- Attendance policy (Pdf)
If our school has to close due to bad weather all parents will be notified via text message as soon as the decision has been made that the site is not safe for children. However, we will ALWAYS try and keep the school open wherever possible. All of Bristol's school closures can be found on the Bristol City Council's school closure website.
Any news will be communicated by text message. If you do not recieve a text, please assume we are open as normal. This website will be updated every 5 minutes with live, rolling information. Please DO NOT phone the school to see if we are open. This blocks the line for a considerable amount of time. Instead, please check your phone for a text message, as well as checking the Bristol school's closure website. Announcements will also be made by local radio stations.
- JULY 2020 LETTERS
- Letter to Parent/Carers re Sept 2020 - 24.07.2020
- Operating Procedures re Sept 2020 - 24.07.2020
JUNE 2020 LETTERS
MAY 2020 LETTERS
- Children returning to school 13/05/20
APRIL AND PRIOR 2020
- Seesaw GDPR Letter (Pdf) posted 20/04/20
- Coronavirus (Pdf) posted: 27/2/20
- Sport Relief (Pdf) posted: 4/3/20
- Change of reading books for Reception children (Pdf) posted: 15/1/20
- Letter from Wellsway Multi Academy 22nd May 2020
- Primary FAQ's 22nd May 2020
- Parents & Carers Letter re. 8th June 2020 Timetable 02/06/20
- Letter re. Widening School Opening 04/06/20
- WIder Opening Procedures
- Cancellation of Year 6 Returning 8th June 05/06/20
- Widening Opening in WMAT Primary Schools Letter to Parents/Carers 05/06/20
- June 2020 Newsletter 11/06/20
- School Update 18/06/20
- Year 6 Camp Refund Letter 22/06/20
- Year 6 Secondary Transition Information 24/06/20
- School Update 25.06.20
- Wider School Opening Update 29/06/20
- School Update 02.07.20
- Cheddar Grove Virtual Sports Day 03/07/20
- Seesaw and ILD Letter 06/07/20
- Summer Activity Camps 2020 Letter 06/07/20
- WMAT Parent Carer Newsletter July 2020 09/07/2020
- School Update 09.07.20
- Teaching & Learning Line Up 2020 - 2021 10/07/2020
- Returning to School September 2020 10/07/2020
- Thank You School Council 14/07/2020
- School Update 17.07.2020